The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

My eyes..

Men, my eyes hurted after watching perfection.
When I saw the first one, I laughed. Was amazed by the graphics, and entertained all the time.

Now, the second one. Impressive visuals men, great graphics.
The music was just perfect, voice acting too. But I'm amazed on how you manage to entertain people with so many different movies. Adventure,horror and comedies. Great genres and done in such an incredible style.
Congratulations on all the awards. I'm willing and hoping to see more.

Tinman Tinman

You again! :D

Coincidence! I've left you a review on a movie of yours ( Modest Love Story) which I really liked it and now you are here again :D

I'm glad to see your working a lot with animations, and this one was another good one. Your keeping it up men =)
The music was outstanding, and so was the meaning of the flash. Which is actually something great, to find a meaning on an independent animation. The style was improved as well.
I wish you the best for your next thing you have in mind (animation or choices in life =D ).

Hope to see more, lovely work.

BlackmarketKraig responds:

Me again?
You again!
I just responded to your other review a couple of days ago! :D

Wow thanks, you write such nice things about my movies.

Good luck to you too! I'll have to check out some of your flash content when I have some free time.

Thanks for reviewing!

coffee break coffee break

Exellent style

First, the plot was great, but the thing that caught my attention so much was the style, I love this dark styles with strange/realistic plots. Very David Firth by the way.
The sound was great for such a movie, and I don't know why the score is so low.
I'm willing to see more of your movies, and I hope you make more like these.

BR III: Andromeda BR III: Andromeda

Final Score: 149300

Well yeahh!!
I bet the damn game.
VERY entertaining, original and fun!
The graphics were great for a type of game like this, and lovely programing!
by the way, what do I do with the 'code to prevent cheating'?

KUDOS!!

Seraph Seraph

Howdie

Lovely game.
Great coding, it really impressed me. Entertaining, and as always your great style on the graphics.
Great music choice!! The intro with NIN fited so well, and the music for the levels too.
I wish you the best with any upcoming project, and hope to see you on the top 5 for the NG prize! Get that shirt!!

HeRetiK responds:

Friday the 24th Friday the 24th

yeah!

Nice work man!
I loved the art work, you should make an animation with that Jason , it was greatly drawn!
Well, i knew you from Heretik's forum, im the guy who made Shadowman, super yay, and I didn't knew you were such a good artist, nice work on the colours too men.

CreativeFetus responds:

Yeah, I remember you. And shadowman. Which was great. Anyway, I have a 3/4 done movie with Jason, only bigger and more cruel(not sure if I'm gonna finish it). Merry X-mas! :)

Fog Fog

OMG!

I love this song! I actually used on one of my movies, lovely cover!!!!

it is damp here it is damp here

Brilliant

I always loved your music
this is lovely, i loved the accordions!
and lovely melody as well =P